[APD] 55W 2G11 Base 6500K Bulbs on the Cheap

First, let me preface this by apologizing to everyone for the number of
questions I have/will be posting here over the next few days and weeks.
I'm getting ready to set up a very large planted tank and I want to get
as much feedback as I can each step of the way.

I have found a source of 21.1" 55W 2G11 base 6500K bulbs for $10 each
(http://www.atlantalightbulbs.com/ecart/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=FT55DL.865).
The manufacturer rates these bulbs at over 87 lumens/watt. That's pretty
high for CF as far as I know. The CRI is a little low at 82, but the
rated life is 14,000 hours. All the specifications are here:
http://www.eiko-ltd.com/Products.aspx?CatID=210&ProductIndex=DT55/65/RS.
They sound like good bulbs. Does anyone have any experience with them,
or have any advice as far as 82 CRI vs. 91 CRI for 5500K AHsupply bulbs?

I was thinking of mixing their 5000K bulbs with the 6700K bulbs with the
idea that the phosphors are probably slightly different and that I had a
greater chance of getting "full spectrum" by mixing two types of bulbs.
In addition, Kelvins are linear, so I would get an end result of 5850K.

Thanks for any thoughts or ideas.

--
Jerry Baker