[APD] Free plants and fish in SF Bay Area

My deal for my planted tank setup has seemingly fallen through.
(Johnpaul, are you out there?) So I very much need to at least get rid
of the living things in my tank, because I'm moving soon. So I'll give
them away free. Here's what I've got:

Lots of anubias nana
Some java fern
Hornwort
4 clown loaches
3 big siamese algae eaters
6 cherry barbs

I also still have the tank, driftwood centerpiece, filter, and much
more. Make me an offer.

I can deliver these in the Bay Area. E-mail to dozenne at sbcglobal_net
(tenfold.com has a very restrictive spam filter) or call me at (510)
657-8309.

David Ozenne
Fremont, CA

http://www.tenfold.com

*
the TenFold Postmaster (postmaster at tenfold_com).
*