Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sandra Derrick
Subject: [APD] Improving red in narrow leaf ludwegia
To: aquatic plants

"Hi all, I have a tank that I am planning on entering
in the AGA contest- this will be my first time
entering- and I am currently trying to get my plants
to peak. I am running DIY Co2 (I do not know how much
I am getting but everything is growing fast), dosing
excel and macro nutrients daily w/ traces and iron
every other day and have a 4" bed of flourite. All of
the nutrients are Seachem brand (using the full line
of products) dosed at aproximately double the
recomended doses. Testing shows my Nitrates to run
between 5 and 10 ppm so I think I am Ok there and the
plants are showing no signs of any deficiencies."