Re: [APD] Holly Wagner - Please learn how to use wordwrap

On 8/31/05, Tom Wood <tomwood2 at flash_net> wrote:

> Heh,
>
> It's a PITA.
>
> Talking about the website here...

  It's the HTML code at Actwin for handling text and screen size that is
incorrect and out of standard, not anyone's email program. Though I haven't
bothered to look I'd hazard a guess that the HTML code at the site is old
and follows one of the older (and never completely implemented) standards
for display. At times various people have asked how they can make their own
posts display properly on the website.