[APD] Tom Barr - Please learn how to use wordwrap

I had no problem in reading Tom's most informative posting.

"According to the standards, the displayer is supposed to
handle the wrapping, not the editor producing the original
file. "

In my version of Outlook Express, the number of characters sent in a line of
a plain text document is determined by the sending client.
(Tools/Options/Send/Plain Text).

While we're on the subject, there is another option in Tools/Options/Send/
which, when checked, includes the entire content of the digest to which is
being responded.
If this were unchecked another major PITA would be eliminated.

Bill