Re: [APD] pH in the filters & root zone (Raj)

Peter,

         I have two identical tanks one CO2 injected and the other with a
spraybar. This occurs in both tanks. I have noted a 0.3 - 0.4 increase. On
water flow, a week later pH returns to normal but the water flow is still
like new. I continuously monitor pH therefore I notice. I wonder if anyone
else has observed any change in pH? Probably more due to organic
decomposition in the filter ?

         Also KH, GH and a whole lot of variable will also play a part.

Cheers
Raj