Re: [APD] Tom Barr - Please learn how to use wordwrap

Cut and paste into notepad. You get instant wrap-o-rama.

According to the standards, the displayer is supposed to
handle the wrapping, not the editor producing the original
file. With the standard like this, a doc will wrap
correctly regardless of the particular display/reader
program, or the width it's set up for. It's not Tom's fault
he's so up-to-date. ;-)

sh