[APD] a newbie in need

I recently added a dose of iron supplement to my small five-gallon aquarium,
and in the same day changed the liquid in my co2 reactor which upped co2
production. The next day, i found that one of the guppies living in this
tank is now crashed on the gravel bed, tail and dorsal fins clamped. The
other guppies seem fine. i'm concerned this was either caused by an iron
overdose, or the drop in pH caused by increased co2 production. which might
it be, and what can i do? I've changed about a quarter of the water and
added some aquarium salt, no visible improvement yet. Help!

-Mossy