Re: [APD] water in your mouth

As a kid I used a similar device that is sold for the purpose of siphoning
Kerosene into and out of storage cans/heaters. It was a rigid tube with a
squeeze bulb on top, and a flexible tube. So easy to use, so cheap! My
parents always had a few of these around to fill heaters, and I would grab a
new uncontaminated one, and mark it for aquarium use only. Very nice and
cheap.($2-$5)
It may not suit your needs as well as the Eheim, but t may suit the needs of
a lot of list readers, so I thought I'd mention it. Here is a web link to
one of these:
http://www.acehardware.com/sm-american-wick-hand-operated-siphon-pump--pi-1278396.html
You just screw down the white knob on top, and squeeze the orange bulb to
start siphoning. When finished, uscrewing wil breakthe suction, allowing the
tubes to empty.
-Chrys