Re: [APD] Back lighting

At 10:25 AM 8/27/2005 EDT, you wrote:
>I see some pictures of aquascapes where the back wall is lit up or lighter.
>It kind of looks like a bright blue sky or a sunset sometimes.
>
>Is this done with phtoshop or is the back lit up some how?

I think I know what you mean. I can get shots like that if
I aim the camera slightly to the surface when the sun is shining
on it. You could probably do it with artificial lighting too
(of the right color temperature).

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net