Re: [APD] aeration & a planted tank

         My pond is about 3-400 gal, a couple of Koi's are 3-4 Lbs, a
couple of giant Guramis 4-5 Lb and a dozen more smaller fish around 2 lbs
each.. A lot of fish load, I would move them to my coffee farm but I am not
confident of taking such large fish for a 150 mile drive.

Raj

--
Raj, vu2zap
Bangalore, South India.