Re: [APD] aeration & a planted tank

my plant tub full of white clouds on my porch has had no problems... and
it has gotten into the 100's alot this summer.. and stayed in the 90's
mostly.  and the tub is quite full of plants.  No filtration, pumps or
anything.  Just a tub, some gravel on the bottom, water, lots of plants,
and white clouds..  and of course whatever has moved in since I put it
all out there a few months ago.
-derek parr