Re: [APD] cherry shrimp

About half the size of some of the shrimp you might have
seen.

But here are some good palces for brief descriptions of
various shrimp:

http://www.azgardens.com/shrimpfactory.php

and

http://www.shrimpnow.com/

and

http://www.aquatic-store.com/en-us/dept_307.html

Scott H.

--- The Dragon Hunter <dragon_hunter at dragons-realm.net>
wrote:

> Size wise, how big are they?  Are they smaller than
> Ghost/Glass Shrimp?

So far it looks like this might be the biggest year ever for Aquascaping Contest entries from countries outside of North America.

Share the fun; show your work.
The AGA's 6th Annual International Aquascaping Contest is open.

The deadline for submissions to the AGA Aquascaping contest is September 15.

Entries are only $5 and for that half a sawbuck you can have your AGA entry automatically entered in the ADA (Aqua Design Amano) contest for free, a savings in time and shipping costs!

Check it out at:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org