Re: [APD] cherry shrimp

> ARe red cherry shrimp everything people say they are?

What exactly do people say they are?  If they say that cherry shrimp
are inoffensive, small, colorful, and easy to breed, then yes, they
are everything people say they are.  They seem to do fine in my tank
with neon tetras and Heterandria formosa.  The neons could probably
eat the newly hatched shrimp, but java moss gives them sufficient
refuge.  I can't vouch for their algae eating skills.  The only
visible algae in my tank is some hard green spot algae on the glass,
but the shrimp do spend all day picking at _something_ among the
plants.

Nick
--
Nicholas Plummer