Re: [APD] RE: books

Thomas Barr wrote:
Ricky is right, if you need informtation, it's available to you.

easy to say when you know where to find the good info (or make it yourself), but almost 2 years ago I weeded through alot of BS before I finally started to find stuff that made sense (and work). I mean, before I found walstad's book and then this list, a bunch of people were saying phosphates were BAD and were the root to all my problems, now I'm dosing it!

I guess all that is still fresh in my memory.

glad thats over with ;]

-derek