[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 24, Issue 12

I have a 100g with canister and powerheads(with some surface agitation) I use a 2kg bottle with a Dupla-S mixer with a solenoid/pH controller and I have a open canopy.

6months currently before with a denernelle visual test and CO2 running 24hr/day...about 3-4 months.

I had the same problem, the 5kg bottle is too tall.

William Lynn

Message: 2 Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:42:32 +0200 From: Phillip Grobler <pfgrobler at gmail_com> Subject: [APD] How long does your CO2 last ? To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Hi,

Could any one give me a rough idea as to how much CO2 they are using.

How long should a 2kg bottle last on a 100g tank, with little surface
movement, canister filter, closed canopy and  moderate to high
lighting ?

I'm  need to decide between a 2KG and a 5 kg bottle, but the 5 kg
bottle will not fit upright
under my tank So I'd prefer the 2kg if it will at least last a decent
amount of time.

--
Phillip Grobler