-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Robert H
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 3:34 AM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Re:New Kasselmann book

Obviously my post offended some people. I am still not sure why. I sold over

200 copies of the first Kasselmann book to people in THIS forum. 50 of them
went to group of AGA people in Singapore. I have been posting here for
almost six years now. After reading several SPAMs on the book in the last
two weeks, I thought I had just as much reason to let those people who
bought the book from me previously know that this new book is available from

me as well. I do not understand why anyone who does not have an axe to grind

would object to that, but I apologize.

So buy the book from The Fish Book Store, or from me, or Amazon, or any one
else on the net you choose. If anyone knows of anyone else who is selling
the book, post it.  Let everybody know. Make it an even playing field for
everyone.  I am sure someone out there will sell it cheaper than me.

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com