Re: [APD] Re: Custom Sealife Britelites

If the pins array is the same, you can use a 65w on a 55w
ballast without any problems.

sh

--- Syl K <syl2005 at verizon_net> wrote:

> Thanks Jerry. I had gotten a kit from them a few years
> ago, but the ballasts
> are wired for either 40 or 55w. The 65w is hard to find,
> and I did check
> ahsupply, but as you noted, not listed. Thanks for
> letting me know they have
> them stocked.
>
> Sylvia
>

> > Try Aquarium Hobbyist Supply (www.ahsupply.com). I
> bought a brite kit from
> > them and had to use one of the ballasts for my Custom
> Sea Life hood. It
> > was
> > an exact replacement. You will need to telephone them
> for replacement
> > ballasts. They don't list them on their web site. They
> are in Rochester,
> > NY,
> > USA.
> >
> > Jerry Smith

A little over 1 month to go. The deadline for submissions to the AGA Aquascaping contest is September 15. What are you waiting for?

Entries are only $5 and for that half a sawbuck you can have your AGA entry automatically entered in the ADA (Aqua Design Amano) contest for free, a savings in time and shipping costs!

Share the fun; show your work.
The AGA's 6th Annual International Aquascaping Contest is open.

Check it out at:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org