[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [APD] Re: Glass tops - plastic hinge

Fer instance? (Who carries what?)

At 12:34 PM 7/26/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>you may be able to find what you're looking for at your local hardware 
>-derek parr
>Ken Simolo wrote:
>> I have always found it much less expensive to buy the plastic hinges 
>> from commercial suppliers such as MSC or McMaster-Carr.  They come in 
>> long lengths which I cut to size.  However, I make my own glass tops and 
>> I was doing a bunch of aquariums at once so shipping was not a factor.
>> Ken


 /"\                         / http://lists.aquaria.net
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / Killies, Crypts, Aponogetons
  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com