Re: [APD] PUR-efficiencies

At least let me know which kind of PAS (photosynthesis action spectrum) you were using to weigh bulb efficiency data with. Was it DIN 5031 or the old McCree/Elgersma curve or did you use the latest PAS from India/McCree which dates from 1998?

I used the one I showed an URL to, which reminds of the one Ivo used, if it is the one he presents in his article over att Aquabotanic.

But I can recalculate all my PUR-efficiency-values in a couple of seconds with any kind of PAS (like for special corals or red plants).