[APD] Re: 8800K

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:30:16 +0100, Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> wrote:

I agree with Tom Wood's assessment and preference for 8800K color temp PC's, they have a nice color. I'd like to see someone make the Triton color(a 7200K lamp) in a PC bulb, they do make a 13 watt bulb, but no 55-65-96 w PC lamps.

I like a mix of 8800 and 5000K lights. But if I could add a Triton to the mix, then I'd be as happy as a clam in green water.

Regards,
Tom Barr

www.BarrReport.com July's review article: "Mineral Composition and Assimilation in Submersed Aquatic Macrophytes"

If you are referring to Interpet's Triton T8 tubes, they have been replaced by (renamed as?) Triplus tubes. Interpet have also fairly recently started making PC tubes, which include the Triplus in 24W, 36W and 55W sizes. I've no idea on US sources though.

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.