RE: [APD] If it's good for street light...

Scott:

This it´s true. The efficiency of a no-red LED it´s low and the "white" LED it´s the worse. The "white" LED have application when we
need a cold, pulsed and durable light source, but they are inefficient to light something compared with gas discharge lamps. Well,
at least in these times...

Néstor D. Groel