RE: [APD] If it's good for street light...

Thanks, Nestor, it always takes a quantum leap for me to
get down that statistical, many-possibility physics. I'm
still trying to get over the double slit-experiment, which
has left me irrepairably dazed, but only in specific
increments.  ;-)

sh

--- "Nestor D. Groel" <nestor_groel at lorien-sistemas_com>
wrote:

> Hi Mariano:
>
> The fact that you explain it´s true ONLY if one photon
> it´s emitted from one orbit. In quantic terms (i.e.
> statistical terms
> involved there) all quantified energy level are possible
> but the potential, material and doped of the junction
> (bandgap), limits the
> statistical possible window. Not only one wavelength it´s
> emitted from a LED, it´s a range of statistical permited
> wavelengths.
>
> A monochromatic led it´s the purest example, where the
> spectral emition it´s centered in the statistical
> maximum, but a lot of
> others wavelenght are emitted in agreement of the
> statistical window permited to the physical
> characteristics of the junction. While
> the possible energy levels of each photon it´s quantified
> (i.e. their wavelength it´s quantified), all of photons
> emitted can have a
> wavelength determined by the gauss distribution curve and
> the emittion spectra of a LED it´s seen like a continuos
> distribution of
> all wavelengths in the permited range.
>
> In the "white" LED two models are developed. One that put
> three junction, Red Green Blue in the same package and
> with certain
> balance and the resulting emitted light it´s seen by our
> eyes as "white" light. The other methods uses the
> phosphor fluorescence
> (like in the fluorescent lamp) exited by a deep blue or
> UV LED. In some cases a mix of two models are used to
> produce a better
> spectra.
>
> Cheers
>
> Néstor D. Groel
> PM: Sorry for my bad english

> Este mensaje (y sus archivos adjuntos) son para uso
> exclusivo
> del destinatario y pueden contener información
> confidencial o
> propietaria, cuya divulgación es sancionada por ley. Si
> usted
> recibió  este mensaje erróneamente,  por  favor
> notifíquenos
> respondiendo  al remitente,  borre el mensaje original y
> des-
> truya las copias (impresas o grabadas en cualquier medio
> mag-
> nético) que pueda haber realizado del mismo.
> La publicación,  uso,  copia e impresión total  o
> parcial de
> este mensaje o documentos adjuntos queda prohibida.

aquatic-plants-bounces+nestor_groel=lorien-sistemas_com at actwin