[APD] 8800K PC Lamps Are Great!

I just installed a new pair of the 8800K 96W PC lamps from Champion Lighting on my 90 gallon and I wanted to say that I'm very happy with the new look. True colors. I had also ordered an actinic/10,000K lamp (two tubes) to experiment with, but I plugged it in wrong and broke it, so that particular experiment will have to wait. Anyway, the 8800K light is very white compared to the 6500/5000K combo I was using before. I was asked today if the tank was 'real' so I guess it now has that 'wow' factor. ;-/

TW