Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:32:51 +1000
From: Nicolas Munro <nmunro at qld_yokogawa.com.au>
Subject: [APD] Algae blume due to CO2 DIY Yeast?
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Hi,

Normally my tank is crystal clear. I've recently gotten into the whole
CO2 plant thing and decided to test out a 1litre DIY yeast and coke
bottle method.

If I look long ways through my tank (1.4m) it appears a cloudy white
colour with about 25% reduction in transparency and besides the adding
some more plants from a friend and addition of a DIY YEAST generator
running Bakers Yeast and 1 cup of sugar in 500ml of water, I haven't
changed anything else in my set-up.