[APD] "Plant fest and Hurricanes"

Hurricane Dennis did not spoil everything, we went to the other side of the state and saw other springs and weeds on the eastern side.
Marine plant fest is canceled. The Keys got pounded fairly well, no power etc, poor visibilty etc.
So next year will be in June instead to avoid the Hurricanes!

Everglades Aquatic plant nursery was a wonderful trip as well as the Alan Greenburg garden at Eureka Springs next door.
We saw the Crypts once again at Rainbow springs.

It's a very good time had by all. Even with the Hurricane, plans were altered to avoid it and get to the plants.

Regards,
Tom Barr