Re: [APD] Re: Temperature, Thermometers & Mercury

--- Ann Viverette <annv777 at houston_rr.com> wrote:

> . . . most
> fluorescent lamps contain
> enough mercury
>
> to be a hazardous waste, but some have a low enough
> mercury concentration
> that they are
>
> not considered hazardous and may be disposed of with
> non-hazardous trash."

But look at the sheer number of them! We used low mercury
bulb throughout the World Trade Center, but it was a lot of
bulbs!

sh

Plants and DVDs for sale at the AGA table at the ACA 2005 Annual Convention, Fort Worth, Texas on July 21-24, 2005.
ACA Convention Details at

http://www.aca2005.org/