Re: [APD] Re: fried Discus -- PITA

Oh for heavens sake, James, get a hold on yourself. It's
not like APD has been busting the web with its huge volume
of traffic lately. What's wrong with a little variation in
interest, subjects, a little joking during the doldums?

At the risk of sounding like a bootlicking toady, I'll note
that you're one of the brightest of the APDers, I've spent
small fortunes on plant books just on your say-so and don't
regret it. You led the way for the first international
aquascaping contest and showcase.

So I don't mean to be disrespectful, but if you want
something plant, say something plant. Or ask a plant
question. Most of your posts in the last couple of years
have been complaints. You're more crotchety than me!

gruntled in NJ,
Sh

--- JAMES PURCHASE <jppurchase at rogers_com> wrote:

> > PITA   == pain in the @ss
>
> This whole thread is a PITA!
>
> You folks are wasting bandwidth.
>
> James Purchase
> Toronto

Plants and DVDs for sale at the AGA table at the ACA 2005 Annual Convention, Fort Worth, Texas on July 21-24, 2005.
ACA Convention Details at

http://www.aca2005.org/