Re: [APD] Temperature, Thermometers & Mercury

If one is using no other measurement than one's sense of
touch, how does one know that it is accurate at assessing
temperature on any given occassion?

Or is it just, as many of us suppose, that "accurate
enough" for aquatic hobby purposes is a pretty broad range?

sh