Re: [APD] De-chloramination

Yep. That works. I think SeaChem recommends double the dose
if adding Prime (an excellent product for controlling
chlorine and chloramines) directly to the aquarium.

A good digital thermometer is an easy way to check the
water temp from the at the sink before using the Python to
fill the aquarium.

good luck, good fun,
Scott H.

--- Rachel Sandage <rachelsor at gmail_com> wrote:

> Oops, that should say, add the dechlor to the tank first,
> then add water
> from the faucet.
>
> On 29/06/05, Rachel Sandage <rachelsor at gmail_com> wrote:
> >

> > I just add the dechlor to the first, then run a hose
> from the faucet to
> > the tank. No problems.
> > Rachel

Plants and DVDs for sale at the AGA table at the ACA 2005 Annual Convention, Fort Worth, Texas on July 21-24, 2005.
ACA Convention Details at

http://www.aca2005.org/