[APD] Milwaukee Regulator (again)

Well, the welding store guy mighta been right that I'm
not competent to handle compressed CO2.  So, I humbly
come here again:

On the Milwaukee MA957 regulator, I have everything
set up, except I am getting a leak between the nipple
apparatus and the brass O-ring that screws it on to
the buble counter.  Is there supposed to be a rubber
O-ring to seal that connection?  Otherwise how do I
solve this leak, just keep tightening the brass O-ring
onto the plastic bubble counter treads?

Many thanks again,

Darrell Fennell