[APD] Re: Buying mail order plants in Canada

"Have you considered putting a stop payment out on that check?"

There was no check involved. I paid him using a money order - that's the same as cash. What I am considering is taking the matter to Small Claims Court.

I have heard privately from 2 other list members who have been stung by Mr. Morrison

This is the absolutely the last time I will forego the security offered by using a credit card.

James Purchase
Toronto