[APD] Re: Blyxa aubertii

If you don't know how to grow them, otherwise they grow like weeds for years...............
I've given many away and still have the same weed for several years.........
If it's "short lived", I suppose several years is short lived?
I'd like to hear when it's suppose to die in my tank............<<

I have come across two or thre other plants in Kasslemann's book where she makes the same statement, and I don't agree with her on any of them. Everybody, including Kasselmann writes from their own experience, and experiences vary. I havn't seen any sign that Blyxa aubertii is anything but easy to grow in my tanks.

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
AB forums, over 4000 members