RE: [APD] c02 in a 5.5

Also when using yeast injection get a pH kit and test often until you
get your mix right.

You want to be aiming for 6.5+ depening on plants and fish.  Here in an
80l I get a drop to 6.9 in the morning after injecting CO2 all night.

Hope this helps and I agree with Vaughn on how to reduce the amount of
CO2 produced.

Cheers,

Si.