[APD] Art - I need HELP with Aquatic Plant Central

Art,

I need some help registerin/logging onto Aquatic Plant Central.

I have recently changed ISP's and thus have a new e-mail address.

The automatic log-on and registration system for Aquatic Plant Central refuses to allow me to either log onto the system or to re-register.

This shouldn't be this difficult. It's not like I'm trying to access some secret government web-site.

Will you PLEASE use your Admin functions to either reset my user name and or password OR (better yet) tell the board software to foret that I ever existed so that I may re-register as a new member.

Thanks

James Purchase
Toronto