Re: [APD] Re: off topic gmail

We recently had a thread that discussed GMAIL and its advantages a
while back. GMAIL does not show you flashy banner ads and it allows
storage of 2000MB of messages which are then displayed in a "threaded"
manner allowing you to more easily see all the messages related to a
specific subject.

I have plenty of GMAIL invites as well, and will offer them to anyone
on this list who would like one.

--
"I didn't climb my way to the top of the food chain to eat celery."
--unknown