Re: [APD] Re: off topic gmail

As far as Gmail reading your mail...

How do you think spam filters work? Their ad generator does the same exact
thing. In fact I like it better than the huge banner ads Yahoo has. Gmail
just has small text ads on the right that often times come in useful because
they are pertinant to your conversations. There is just no way to compare
Gmail to any other webmail service. If you haven't tried it, you should at
least look at it.

In fact, all of the things people complain about Gmail is all irrelevant.
Anyone who understands the technical workings of email know this.