-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Parr <derekparr at earthlink_net>
Sent: Jun 9, 2005 10:08 AM
To: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>,
	aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Subject: Re: [APD] Plant Fest 2005 Crypt hunt

rare?

i don't know about the west coast, but in the southeast you don't have
to go far to see invasive plants taking over various water ways.
Granted, I've yet to see a pond or lake taken over by crypts yet, but
I've seen several heavily infested with parrot's feather and others.
-derek

btw..  not to say i wouldn't enjoy going on that trip.. but I got other
plans allready.