Re: [APD] Looking for SAEs..

Just anecdotal info from NJ: I have found their
availability to to be sporadic and often the stock is fry
or barely past that.

And sometimes, when the lfs around that stocks more than
just the top ten hit parade of fish, when that store stocks
them, it can't sell them for weeks -- so it doesn't order
them again for about 6 months or more. So they only seem to
come into the store about one time per year.

Many of the folks that want algae eating fish mistakenly
buy the mucous-sucking fish so commonly labeled "algae
eaters", which always seem to be stocked and restocked in
fish stores everywhere  --- a selfperpetuating mythology of
supply and demand.

The plant folk are a small group, but the numbers are
growing.

sh