[APD] Snails

I thought I'd ask.  Getting ready to plant another tank and was wondering if
yall had any suggestions to avoid an accidental infestation of snails when
my plants arrive?  IS there anything I can do to make sure that there are no
viable snail eggs hitching a ride on the plants?

I know a lot of people like them, but I personally don't care for them.
Almost have a black mystery snail outbreak under control in a 20 gallon tank
and dread having to deal with a similar outbreak in my 60 gallon hex.

Thanks in advance!