Re: [APD] 2 more tedious compressed gas set up questions

I got the milwaukee regulator from aquatic-store.com for only $76.
Real easy to use and set up. I have 0 complaints. I don't know why you would want to remove the solenoid. If you don't want to plug it into your light timer you can just plug it in the wall and forget about it.
No, you don;t need a PH controller, and I've heard several say they get better results by just using the meter valve and a timer.

good luck,
-derek parr

Darrell Fennell wrote:
After a morning unsuccessfully trying to buy regulator
from an unbelievably hostile welding shop supply store
employee (who evidently believed that compressed CO2
was intended by God only for welding uses), I decided
to give up and ask the group:

1. Do I really need a pH controller?

2.  If not, and I order the Milwaukee set up (both of
which I hope you approve), what do I do with the
solenoid?  Take it off?  Does it come off this set up?

Thanks in advance,

Darrell Fennell

P.S.  I realize that there is probably an answer to
this in the archives, but I have spent so much time
reading contradictory advise on the subject, and
having talked to this salesman (who is as adept at
customer relations as I am in setting up this gas tank
system), if I don't plunge in soon I'm going to talk
myself out of the whole thing.

Thanks again,

dkf

__________________________________ Yahoo! Mail Mobile Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail _______________________________________________

--
   derek parr                          http://www.derekparr.com
   101-B eastwood lake road                artist at derekparr_com