[APD] Help Reqd. for plant fertilisers

Hi! All,

I have a 20 gallon tank with 3 Orandas and some plants. I want to add some PMDD (Poor Man's Dosing Drops) to enhance the growth of the plants. I have got all the ingredients other than the "Chelated Trace Element Mix". Infact its not available in the city I am based at. BTW I stay in Bangalore, India. Can you pl. suggest any other substitute for this. The nearest that I have got is having the following composition:-

Fe - 2%, Zn-2.5%, CU-0.02%, N-2%, Mn-1%, Mo-0.01%, Bo-0.5%

Is is is ok to use this trace element mix?

Pl help me out.

Thanks & Regards,
Saugata