Re: [APD] Re: Weed -- or - We'd agree a weed a-grows down in the valley-o

But if you put an alleged weed in a white bucket of water,
then the color of the water would be . . .

sh
--- Lief Brittan Youngs <liefy at yahoo_com> wrote:
> A weed is any plant that interferes with the intended use
> for that land. For example a mountain spurge plant in a
> lawn would be a weed because you only want grass growing.
> In a wilderness area a mountain spurge would not be a
> weed because it is not interfering with the use of the
> land.
>
> Saying that a plant is in the wrong place is not really
> correct. The plant is just growing were ever it can grow.
> It some places it is interfering with human activity.

The American Cichlid Association Annual Convention
Just the biggest aquarium hobby convention of the year (would Texas have it any other way?)
Ft. Worth, Texas July 21-24   http://www.aca2005.org/