[APD] Re: water sprite temperatures

Jerry:  Most of my tanks are at least half covered, and I use  mostly glass
covers with strip lights on top.  I really don't recall  what kind of covers
were on the tanks that had water sprite, or how warm it was,  but one person I
know has it growing like mad in rainwater in an uncovered tank  on the floor of
a basement by a patio door (not very warm).  What temp, pH,  light intensity
do you recommend?  Does the really fine leaved type require  the same
conditions as the more common type?
Carol