Re: [APD] Yeast CO2 in 55 gal tank

I always use a 2L plastic soda pop bottle, and just drill a hole through
the cap.  I never use any sealant.  I find the trick is to drill the
hole a couple drill-bit sizes smaller than the airline tubing that I
use.  I cut the airline tubing off at an angle, so when I feed the
tubing through the hole, I can grab a little bit of the tip with pliers
and yank an inch or so through the cap.  I've found that the seal is
tight, and doesn't leak.

-Mark