Re: [APD] lighting temperature question

The CRI, or color rendering index, of a bulb is a better measure of how accurately the colors of something seen under that bulb looks. Here is a definition: http://tristate.apogee.net/lite/lfllcri.asp Many bulbs now have CRI's in the range of 90%, which is very good, and they are not all the same color temperature either.