Re: [APD] lighting temperature question

It can get under your skin. some of us started out in the
mild 5000s and before we knew it, we had inched our way up
to 10000K.

Some folks think the bluer lighting looks more like office
lighting, which would explain why my tetras have been
setting up small cubicles.

sh
--- Rachel Sandage <rachelsor at gmail_com> wrote:
> FWIW I like the bluer color of the 6700.
>
> Rachel

The American Cichlid Association Annual Convention
Just the biggest aquarium hobby convention of the year (would Texas have it any other way?)
Ft. Worth, Texas July 21-24   http://www.aca2005.org/