Re: [APD] magazines and lists -- a bit OT

Too bad you are letting TFH go. Takashi Amano will be publishing a series of articles in TFH. June issue will be the first one.

Tomoko
----- Original Message ----- From: "Liz Wilhite" <satirica at gmail_com>
To: "aquatic plants digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:41 PM
Subject: [APD] magazines and lists -- a bit OT

Hi Folks, Does anyone know of a high quality, general freshwater or FW & SW magazine of the same quality and level as Buntbarsche Bulletin, The Aquatic Gardener, Fishes of the Sahul, etc.? What about a general fish discussion list or discussion board of the same quality as this list? I have a subscription to TFH that I'm going to let lapse -- while a perfectly servicable magazine it is not what I'm looking for. Liz _______________________________________________ Aquatic-Plants mailing list Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com http://www.actwin.com/mailman/listinfo/aquatic-plants