[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 20, Issue 35

While in the process of getting some dry KNO3, I'm currently using Seachem's
liquid fert to supliment my N requirements.  The instructions say that 1ml will
increase the N in a 20gal by .2ppm.  Now, if I'm shooting at maintaining ~10ppm
throughout the week, does that mean I'll be basically dumping a whole bottle in
the tank, just to keep the N up?
There is some NO3 in the tap water, and I am keeping up the high dose w. 50% WC
each week, but I'm thinking that I'll soon be out of liquid N and that my
plants will starve.

Any suggestions?

TIA.

Jason