Re: [APD] monster plant removal

--- Liz Wilhite <satirica at gmail_com> wrote:
If thine E. offends thee, then pluck it out.

Unless you like a rotting wad of plant material in your
substrate. But you might want to use the spot in the
aquarium again. A new plant in the same location has a
better chance if it doesn't have to deal with a massive rot
from a lopped rosette.

Of course, sometimes the wad you thought would rot will
not. Instead it gets a new rosette, which doesn't have any
green begin until you new plant has just settled in.

Scott H.